Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Foot in Front of the Other: Bowling





To say the weekend was hard is an understatement. But, it needed to be hard. It's good to cry and "get it out". Jamie was wonderful and did a lot to care for Griffin so that I could focus on "healing". Keeping busy makes things a little easier, but we also need to take the time to get our arms around our new reality. Saturday was tough, but the night ended with a party for our neighbor's 50th. They are great neighbors (they helps us out A LOT) and the party was a good way to end a rough day. I taught Sunday School the next day, it was hard, but again, I DID IT! I had to leave church part way through--overcome with emotions. The week before I was in church holding my precious belly. It will go better next week. After a mopey day we decided that we all needed to exert a little energy, so we took Griffin bowling. Our good friend Wendy met us. She left her nice warm home to bowl with us. Clearly, she loves us. :) We had a good time laughing at ourselves and watching the excited little man bowl!





No comments: