Saturday, January 29, 2011

One Foot in Front of the Other: Baking Therapy



We've had an amazing outpouring of support during this difficult time....one of the things I received was from a friend that understands the challenges of infertility well. She sent me a great cookbook--Good to the Grain. She said baking therapy helped her through the through times, and boy are there a lot of those. So, I headed to the store and bought lots of goodies from the organic and bulk section. Here is my first masterpiece....homemade granola bars--they have flaxmeal, oats, molasses, honey and dried blueberries in them....YUM! I shared them with friends that appreciate delicious healthy snacks as much as I do. (P.S. Griffin smelled one and said, "No thanks, I just want to smell it. Can I have a cupcake?")

No comments: