Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas at the Farm

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve.  It started with candlelight service in Dawson, we go to the church we got married in, so it's extra special.  The pastor always has a fun story/activity planned for the kids.  But, my favorite part is when the lights dim and we light our candles and sing.  I was holding Preston and my candle singing Silent Night and tears fell down my face.  I am so thankful for him.  Jamie put his arm around me and we looked at Preston, who was fast asleep.  He started to stir and opened his eyes, so precious.  Rumor is this caused at least a few rows of people behind us to shed a few tears of joy, too!  :)

We went to the farm and dined on a delicious lasagna dinner followed by chocolate raspberry cheesecake...YUM!  Then it was time for presents.  After that, we got a surprise visit from Santa!  He had a gift for each child, took pictures with each one, then sang Christmas songs with everyone!  I was amazed that with his busy schedule he could stop by for so long!!
















 We got our cookies, milk and carrots ready for Santa and his reindeer....

No comments: