Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas at Church

We had our Christmas program at church on Sunday, it went great!!  It's always fun to watch the kiddos sing, and I'm lucky to get a front row seat since I'm one of the teachers.  It was quite the experience entertaining the kiddos between songs...especially when they had their sheep masks on!  Here is Griffin singing his heart out...


This brought tears to my eyes... because I was laughing so hard.  He was entertaining the kid next to him.  He did manage to sing a note or two in between silly faces.

Wow, sing it Griffin!

Griffin wanted to hold Preston's hand for the photo...Preston liked looking at Griffin more than the camera!
Hunter and Matt surprised Griffin and came to the program! Griffin asked if I knew they were coming and told me that it was the best surprise EVER!  All the family came to our house after for brunch--YUM!


No comments: