Sunday, July 28, 2013

Camping...just miles away!

We had a great couple days at a local state park with Cory, Jen, Chloe and Cooper!  The weather was perfect--we had a great time swimming, boating, skiing, biking, hiking and watching Cory cook over the campfire!

Preston really wanted to drive the RV.  Chloe loved helping with Preston, she was sooooo happy!  He loves her, too!

 Preston needed a bath, so he took one in the lake.  He loved the water!
 Happy!
 We made "campfire cones", Chloe is missing some teeth, so has to bite on the side!  :)
 Our campsite!
 Check out the awesome huge sandbox!
 Tired!
 Jen and I cooling off after a trail run.
 Chloe and her buddy.


 Making sandcastles!
 Floating!
 The older kids had a great time tubing!
 I love this photo!
 Preston is so funny with his feet!
 Yum! Campfire food!
 Hanging out after a hike.




 Waving to the boat!
 Chloe skiing on the boom.

 Cooper's version of barefoot skiing.
 Loving the raft!




 Here's a pic of me skiing by...I thought I'd try slalom skiing a little later, I think I made it 4 seconds!  :)


No comments: